Nitro Evader ST Bearing ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrome

I blew my spur gear and clutch bell off of my Nitro Evader this weekend. What size bearings go on the clutch bell? I tried looking up the clutch bearings on ebay for the Nitro Evader but it doesn't show them. I have a O.S. 18 CV-r on the Evader, if that makes any difference. I know the stock clutch belkl was pot metal, the one I have is hardened steel.

if ya have a caliper it can measure the outer and inner size pretty easily.....if the bearing is too far gone, just measure the shaft and the inside of the bell where the bearing goes.....

Here is a link to the old pdf manual for that rig. it says the bearing is a 5x8 flanged outside and inside on it.... hope ya get it runnin again......

http://manuals.hobbico.com/dtx/dtxc0062-manual.pdf

I saw that size bearing on ebay and thought it looked right but I wasn't sure. When it came apart, I lost the spur gear but later found it, it appeared to be alright. The outer bearing and the clip is gone, the clutch bell itself stayed on because of the slipper clutch was blocking it from coming all the way off, I believe the inner bearing is messed up as well. Thanks!! Got to make a parts order now.

Latest posts

Members online

Back