nitro engine boost

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some may disagree but I wouldn't even touch stuff like that. I'm not crazy about super chargers (don't kill me mega) either. I really am not sure if it reduces the life on your engine but I am not going to find out. Like I said some will disagree, I think it's really preference. You either use it or you don't and different people have different opinions.

Short Response- I wouldn't because I don't like putting anything into my engine unless it's fuel.

That is basically for worn out engines that are almost toast..it is a silicone based product that just temparly fills the gap were the compression is lost from.I don't know if it works or not either...i would also just stay away from it..lol.

my friend has a old junker nitro mt, we could give it a try on that, the compression is slim to none, but i could just be some shock silicone and put 2 or 3 drops in his tank and see if it will fire up

Ahhh I thought it was for more power hence the name "Nitro Boost". If you have an old junker engine that you don't care about, give it a try and tell us if it works.

]-[0pa]0ng;18380 said:
I'd save my money for more fuel or a beer:pizza and beer:

come on [opa], bit hypocritical to criticise our general remarks about integy and then make remarks like this

if youre engine is on its last legs this may be worth a shot, however I think gettin an engine re-pinched would cost around the same as this and work better (and probably for longer)

I believe it is more for the person who maybe can't afford a new engine or something along that line and wants to be able to squeeze the last possible bit of use out of his engine.The bottle pictured is fairly cheap under 20 bucks i think at our LHS..and it just takes a couple of drops to your fuel and you should see slight compression improvement after a few runs.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back