Next R/C car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a tamiya tt-01d with a mamba max setup from bishop power products and you will be able to do the same thing. They are cheap too.

We were driving the tamiya with 6900 on the weekend and it was loads of fun to drift. The only issue is that tamiyas are a cheap car at best and there are a few parts that don't take the stress of the brushless well. The centre plastic drive shaft has to be replaced first thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
The drift vid wasn't mainly why I want the car. That's just the only other vid that I was able to fully watch. There are more vids on youtube with the schumacher nitro fusion. The 70+ mph and 3-speed is the main reason.

That's pretty quick. Yeah I suppose you would want to get something a little better then a tt01 chassis if you want to do 70mph. But brushless motors could easily get you there though.

That's pretty quick. Yeah I suppose you would want to get something a little better then a tt01 chassis if you want to do 70mph. But brushless motors could easily get you there though.

That's true, but still 3-speed. Plus, they now make a big block motor mount specifically for the fusion from schumacher. Can you say RB modded STS D30M.......:10:

Yeah, I've already read about that. That is fast though. I payed $280 for the car. The price of the car plus all the upgrades is well worth over $700. So, I got a pretty good deal. What do you guys think?

Yeah I had a look at that price. It looks like you did very well. I can't wait to hear how it goes. What are you plans for it (motor etc).

Nothing until something happens. I might upgrade the servos though. Just mainly the steering to a high speed (as fast as possible). This will probably be the last of my R/C spending until I start my next savage project. I'm only gonna buy parts if something breaks. Well, asides from the new radio. Maybe a body if I get bored with the Lambo one.

I just received the fusion 21 on Monday night. The guy I got it from on ebay was real nice to deal with and hooked me up with the shipping. I'll try and get some of my own pics and post them up for everybody. Can't wait til Sat. to run it. Gotta get the savvy fixed first along with finish up another project all by Sat.

Ok guys, here are the pics of the fusion that I just took myself.

102_0592.jpg

102_0593.jpg

102_0594.jpg

102_0595.jpg

102_0596.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back