Next best tuned pipe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Woo

After reading about the Ercm pipe I'm guessing it is the best, however it just out of my price range because I'm reaching the end of my project which means I'm almost out of money. I'm also looking for something hard coated with more of a high end tune, I think the savage's have enough low end.
I've been looking and found a few but I want some input. I have a Dynamite Platinum .28xp.

The Dynamite has a long curved header, so if you arent using Ext TVP's then you might not be able to run 2 rear shocks, Sorry I'm not familiar with your new build so not sure what all you have. If you are using extended then its not a problem, I also found that the stock HPI Exhaust gaskets on the motor are too thick to get a good seal on the header, will need to use the ones that come with the pipe, if they do.

I have/run a Dynamite 086 Platinum on my LRP and a OFNA 053 on my F4.6 and K5.9. Both are great pipes and you will surely see a performance gain, they can be had for cheap sometimes on ebay.

Other then that I see no other issues with getting them to fit, keep in mind tho, that these are buggy pipes and are made to exit the right side of the motor, so they will need flipped for the savage, not an issue but if you like the stinger pointing straight down the OFNA couplings positions only allow it to come out almost horizontally. The Dynamite has several coupling positions which allow it to be placed basically anyway you want.

Hope this info helps.

I have the full prc set up with ext tvps and lcg towers ect.. Thank for the info, when I post my project you should see this pipe on my savage. Should be about two weeks

I'm currently running a jammin jp-4 hard coated pipe, however I'm still in the break-in stage. Il let you guys know how it performs though. I can idle it really low with this pipe giving it a nice low grunt in idle ;]

Members online

No members online now.
Back