New Vorza owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orcusomega

Just picked one up at the WF - and broke it right after :)

Anyone have any suggestions, out of the box, for improvements, etc? I know aftermarket support is not really there yet, but I am looking to get this up and running at the local track.

Thanks!

Bob

Yeah, i know nothing of the Vorza except that its thrilling, powerful and awesome.

Id like to see some pics of your vorza and tell us how she handles behind all that power.

I heard on other forums that the vorza... yea its great and everything but it isnt all that??????

People say its powerful etc... as it shares the same motor as the savage flux and is obviously a much lighter chassis, but the chassis itself is not so impressive compared to other buggys which could handle the MMM Torq2200 combo?????

Just thought i would share what i have heard.
What have you broken already??? anything major?

WOW surprised to hear about that. the chassis plate was a nice stout piece of aluminum. cant wait to hear some reviews.

Well, i broke the front diff bulkhead in a wot collision with a railroad tie - and the only REAL damage was the screws pulled out. I'll take a bunch of pics during the repair, as well as side by side pics with my 8ight.

Bob

Isnt the chassis built from the D8? There are a couple of people that run them at our local track, they seem to do pretty good, only seen 1 actually break so far, and he hit a stake at wot right after a jump and busted a Tie-rod, nothing major, i was really interested in getting one untill i seen how popular the 1/8 buggy/truggy class is at our local track, your talkin 2 (C) mains, 2 (B) mains and then the A main, usually over 35 drivers... thinking of going short course buts its getting just as bad lol

Did you re heat shrink that LiPo I soldered back together for you.

OK, pics finally :) I just got back from NC round #2 last night, and had a few mins to put the new diff housing in:

First, the carnage pics:

Looks pretty bad - but it was not a big deal. Pulled the screws out of the diff housing, and tweaked the shock tower, but no damage to the actual mounts, tie rods, dog bones, shock shaft, diff, etc tho - I was very impressed!

In tearing it down, it looks like it uses the same dif case as the Savage, so I going to upgrade them to the metal diff cases as time and funds permit.

Here are more pics - let me know if you have any questions! I have the kids solo today so getting out to run it won't happen - but I'll try!

Bob

Looks like a LSP diff Bob. I made that conversion on my hellfire then swapped it back.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back