New to the forum, here's mah rig!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi folks, new to the forum/savage community, but been messin' with RC's since the 90's. Here is a video of my new Savage 4.6! Forgive me if it's shaky, I filmed it with a cellphone so I'm driving with one hand, while recording with the other LOL. I named my truck Scarlett (yah i'm cheesy for giving it a name).

Did a few mods to her: Integy aluminum hubs, caster blocks, steering knuckles, front bumper, tank guard; outerwears; RPM center skid plate;TBR front bumper/skidplate; DuBro fuel filter; HPI wheelie bar, 17mm hubs; Proline Badlands/Desperados; OFNA 1700 hump pack; and 30% nitro.

Man the 4.6 rips hard! I'm having trouble controlling the power (or maybe my driving sucks lol) and I am perfectly happy with the stock powertrain on this rig. My old man and I are also currently working on his Savage SS converted XL. He's got an LRP .30 on his truck so I am scared for him. Very scared LOL.

Welcome, nice looking truck. Love the badlands, I run a set also.
A lot of great people and great info around here. Enjoy!

Thanks. Have a look at the paint and body threads theres heaps of really cool paint jobs.
Make sure you post up your lid once painted. (We all like pics)

Welcome to HPISF @NizzleMaShizzle! Great looking Savage. Like the red and black color scheme. Good choice on the front bumper, T-Bone Racing makes great products.

Members online

Back