New to Savage 25 Nitro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A'ho Aanii Boozhoo hello everyone greetings my name is 420Nitro 63 Carl I'm new to the Nitro scene I've had Electric RC cars in the past and still do I'm two years in to having the HPI Savage 25 I'm 63 years old my friend his wife through is RC monster trucks in the trash her husband said give them to Carl Nitro is much better than Electric I love SPEED. Yes I was born on 420 LOL this is my Go-kart at the Legendary Ascot Raceway Park in Gardena California

809961.gif

Last edited:
874149.gif this is me In The pullover Hood back in the late 1950s early 1960s these are three quarter midgets at Marina del Rey California called Mud Lake which now is the ocean of Marina del Rey.Lol I was the trophy boy for the girl Race Drivers

We may need to take away your posting pictures on the forum license. Holy dozens of duplicates batman!

Lucky for you, we can edit. ;)

We may need to take away your posting pictures on the forum license. Holy dozens of duplicates batman!

Lucky for you, we can edit. ;)
Lol holy crap Here We Go Again Robin I uploaded 5 pictures and it duplicated it again

Last edited by a moderator:
I had that pipe, it was awful. Looked cool, but made any engine I put it on run way worse than a normal pipe. Still have it in a drawer somewhere I think.

Wonder
Hi are you talking about the dual exhaust pipe did you see my pictures? I have it on a trackstar h28 and it runs really good it sounds good I like it I have no problems with it

Might want to try a normal pipe then. Will probably run better. :)

I tried it on a few engines, and it just didn't let them breath well, XTM 24.7, STS28, Losi M26SS, SH28, LRP28. I gave up and threw it in a drawer. I got it as an extra part with a used savage I purchased many years ago that I don't even have anymore.

I had that pipe, it was awful. Looked cool, but made any engine I put it on run way worse than a normal pipe. Still have it in a drawer somewhere I think.

I agree it looks cool, but my buddy also had that same pipe and his rig was a total nightmare to tune and get right... he did run it and once on a rollover it became damaged and we removed it and put on a more normal pipe, no more tuning issues, his truck started easier and he had much more enjoyment from his rig.....

Well maybe all you people out there wasn't holding your mouth right because my pipe it screams down the street no problems at all fires right up when I pull the pull start it's tuned and it smokes just right like I said I have no problems with that pipe at all I run Lucas Oil complete engine system in my fuel

Last edited:
Well maybe all you people out there wasn't holding your mouth right because my pipe it screams down the street no problems at all fires right up when I pull the pull start it's tuned and it smokes just right like I said I have no problems with that pipe at all I run Lucas Oil complete engine system in my fuel

upload_2018-8-20_7-46-53.png

Well please explain how "holding your mouth right" is done because my buddy and I struggled for days with his engine trying to get it in tune and it just would not get there, we changed the pipe and it came around right away....
as for adding Lucas Oil Complete to your fuel that is something i have never heard of doing until now.... how much per quart of fuel do you add?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back