New to Crawlers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dvinesquirrel

I just got a TLT based crawler off of ebay. i don't know too much about them. i just knew that i couldnt stand watching all the videos on youtube and not own one.
all i know about it is that it has TLT axles. a tazer esc, and an integy 52 turn motor.
shame there are no rocks here in south jersey
DSCN0756.jpg

DSCN0755.jpg

DSCN0760.jpg

i don't know much about crawlers either but that looks awsome!! am looking forward to hearing how it works out for you!! keep us posted!!

I love crawling, it's a nice change sometimes. Nice rig you have there.

Houston is the same way... no natural rock.

I made a small rock garden in the backyard.

vanquish-6.jpg

white.rock.jpg

those are both very nice trucks.
i'm already looking at what i want to change with this little guy. the transmission looks like its from a toys r' us special. and the drive shafts are something homemade that were brazed off center so they wobble.
it almost seems like i am trying to find a reason to spend more money on this hobby each week

take some pics of the tranny. almost looks like a stealth transmission. and if it is those are nice

Yup stealth tranny. GC-1 chassis with upper link plate/servo mount. New style max shocks. That is what I saw off the top of my head. Check out www.rccrawler.com for all your crawling needs. heh heh

Not bad should work pretty well. May have torque twist to deal with though. If you go to the site I posted and check it out you will learn alot more.

Members online

Back