New Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STROKER

What Is The Procedure For Removing Old Tires As Far As Getting The Glue Removed. Is There Any Easy Way Or Just Good Ole Time And Muscle.

Use acetone soak the tires over night and it will break down the glue
WARNING: if you use plastic rims it could take the paint/ chrome off :eek: and I have heard that it can eat the plastic that's why I use aluminum rims because I can't stand buying new rims every time I need new tires

easyoff oven cleaner works too but it WILL take crome or paint off the rims....i use beadlocks now & like them much better cause when i need to change tires, just unscrew & pullem off then put on the other set.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I boiled the water.. then put the tires and rims and let them stay in for about 30 mins.

Thanks Guys Ive Decided To Do The Bead Locks To Didnt Know They Had Them I Guess If You Look Long Enough Or Ask Questions You Can Get Anything, My Wife Aint Gonna Like This But Who Cars Right

STROKER said:
Thanks Guys Ive Decided To Do The Bead Locks To Didnt Know They Had Them I Guess If You Look Long Enough Or Ask Questions You Can Get Anything, My Wife Aint Gonna Like This But Who Cars Right

Just remember it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission:D

Latest posts

Members online

Back