new tires for my savage x brushless (Flux)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharkattack99

I'm looking for some new tires for my savage x brushless (flux lol) and I'm having trouble desiding on what to get. i know i don't want 40 series tires as i think the extra wide makes them look goofy, (no offence to those that have them) so i want a standard tires and some bead locks to go with them. I'm just going to be bashing and only have one 3s LiPo so no real speed here, like i said just bashing, jumping, grass, gravel stuff like that. i was thinking of going with the super mudders i like the way they look along with some maximizer 17mm hub beadlocks. aslo like the goliath tires as well any thoughts about those with beadlocks? looking for some beefy tires with some awsome looking tread and function of course. any suggestions would be helpful.
oh I'm running a 43t spur and a 20t pinion. need anymore info to help with your suggestions let me know.

thanks

shark

for a all around Id use the mulcher. Just no tar with them.. But they hook up much better then the badlands do.

well here they are finally installed on my savage i think they look sweet havn't tested them yet. but they are just a little bigger then stock which were 160x86mm and these super mudders are 165x88mm and I'm running a 43t spur and a 20t pinion will that still work?

sorry the pics are so small thought they would be bigger.

Members online

Back