New Site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JohnH

Guys and Girls if you do other RC besides Savages like airplanes, boats, and helicopters check these guys out. You will know a few guys over there.
http://www.rcworldforum.com/index.php
6ozdcon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
cool site!! nice to know theres sites for everyones interests in rc! oh and by the way, what about nitroaddicts do they get banned lol

Thanks you guys for the nice comments and for coming over!As far as baning goes we hope to never have to do that to anyone.It is a G rated site and we have yet to even give a warning.Dave

Kool site, it is nice to have a nother good site for all the other rc stuff we like to do.:resp:

Great site! If some of you haven't signed up and checked it out. Do so.:FarleyParty:

there I'm all signed up!! looks like a cool site!!!!

Well when they go all the way to his forehead its hard not to notice. I think the crazy old man with the pop bottle glasses in Moto's sig is the one that performed the opperation. Poor supersavage. LOL

Poor supersavage. LOL

Me thinkest one should think before he speaketh, lest he be striken down by the mighty omnipotent one.... Poor ignorant fool indeed! He is a puking beetle-headed giglet! He is a villainous abominable misleader of youth, whom hath not so much brain as ear wax.

Confusion now hath made my masterpiece! I shall live to knock thy brains out SS, ye idol of idiot-worshippers!

RCWorld here guys and gals. Please feel free to come over and sign up. Make sure you show us some of your R/C hobbies while your there. We now have a cool chat box and an arcade with over 100 games and new games going in all the time. So please stop by and say hello.

WWW.rcworldforum.com

Thank you all,
RCWorld,
Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like this thread has been moving around a little so...If anyone has knowledge with boats,planes and copters we would appreciate a visit from you to our new site.Thank you!!! And thanks to all that have already come over it's really nice to have you.
Dave
http://www.rcworldforum.com/index.php

Thread bump- a lot of new members here at HPISF so if anyone has knowlege of other types of R/C's please come on over and help us out! Thanks in advance.We just added a multi rotor section for Wister and his buddys so check that out too.
Dave

Hey Pineapple I just signed up too, But for some reason it added the security code to my username Just call me Doug c6a2BFE is there a way to fix that? No big deal, but I also forgot to put ref. by.Sorry dude.

Latest posts

Members online

Back