New shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speedster

Hey, i just got my new computer running properly again. I was just wondering what you guy's would recommend for shock upgrades for my savage x. And is the 3 speed transmission worth the money?

Hey, i just got my new computer running properly again. I was just wondering what you guy's would recommend for shock upgrades for my savage x. And is the 3 speed transmission worth the money?

Give us a little more info on what you do with your savage so we can help you out on shocks. I ordered my 3 speed and should be here shortly, I'll let you know.

I was thinking something a little more flashy than my stock shocks, and something that will hold up better for those hard landing's. Just something good for bashing, cause my hick town has no races tracks :(

I was thinking something a little more flashy than my stock shocks, and something that will hold up better for those hard landing's. Just something good for bashing, cause my hick town has no races tracks :(

Darn no races. Basher Haven uses the new Integy Piggyback shocks. They are flashy and look like they are as tough as nails. I'm sure here stop by sometime. I'll get you a link.

Any other shocks that you'd recommend besides them?

The CEN shocks are also nice but they are shorter so you will lose ride height and some travel unless you have shock tower that can compensate for them. The HPI threaded ones are nice too my dad actually uses them. I use the stockers as I see nothing wrong with them and I have bashed hard with them.

the stock shocks are some of the toughest you can get. i would stick with them unless you want to beef it up to the big lst style schocks

i'm running the irc lst style shocks and love em, but they aint cheap, i would stick with the stockers till you break them.
as for three speed, yup. go for it, i love it, truck accellerates faster, is a little bit quicker top end, but more importantly, it changes gear twice on the upshift..... :)

i use stock shocks and don't have any problems and as far as a 3speed fo for it i love mine and i want one for my other savy

allright, well i think that i'll stick with my stock shocks then. And proubly gonna get that 3 speed.

Latest posts

Members online

Back