New Savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike2gti

hi there I'm looking at buying a savage either nitro or petrol, is there a new model for 2017 due anytime soon or should I just get one now, thanks

there is a problem with hpi right now , not sure if they have been sold to another company or what the deal is, they haven't produced anything in awhile. I don't think they will be changing the hpi model if and when it comes back, it is an awesome and durable truck, the best I have had. my opinion though, if you want look on ebay, or on the internet, and hobby shops. there are still some out there, may even find some almost new used units. or just some good used ones period. ive had mine 12 years and its still my favorite.

there is a problem with hpi right now , not sure if they have been sold to another company or what the deal is, they haven't produced anything in awhile. I don't think they will be changing the hpi model if and when it comes back, it is an awesome and durable truck, the best I have had. my opinion though, if you want look on ebay, or on the internet, and hobby shops. there are still some out there, may even find some almost new used units. or just some good used ones period. ive had mine 12 years and its still my favorite.
cheers thanks for the info, just wasn't sure to wait to see if there was a newer design coming, think I'll just get one, thanks again

I think the Savage and HPI will be back and better than ever by this summer. Hope so at least! If not, there are enough trucks and aftermarket/factory parts floating around to keep us all running for many years. Prices may go up though for some of the nice parts ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Back