New savage owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

38savage

Sooo tomorrow my savage will be here. Ive been doin research on forums and youtube. Is there anything out the box i need to do?? Ive heard about the half tank lean thing so i ordered some stuff for that. I also have a rrp spur gear and a new bell crank/vented and a wheelie bar thats been in the mail from chine for a couple weeks. I don't plan on swapping motors right now i would like to keep as much as i can stock unless it a neccessary upgrade or mod

Best thing you can do is RUN it, follow directions in the manual for break in of the engine and enjoy playing with your new rig.....

Don't worry about half tank lean yet, just keep the top half of the tank full, easy fix while you learn about your rig...

Best thing you can do is RUN it, follow directions in the manual for break in of the engine and enjoy playing with your new rig.....

Don't worry about half tank lean yet, just keep the top half of the tank full, easy fix while you learn about your rig...
Ok thanks. Ima let it be for now then. I wasnt gona install any gears until i stripped something.

Ok thanks. Ima let it be for now then. I wasnt gona install any gears until i stripped something.

That's the best way to go about things. Replace/ upgrade as you break stuff. Unless you got money burning a hole in your pocket. :D

That's the best way to go about things. Replace/ upgrade as you break stuff. Unless you got money burning a hole in your pocket. :D
Nope.... lol wish i did though

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back