New Savage Flux HP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacher_Ed

Received my ebay Flux HP today. Before it arrived I placed an order for some 3s LiPo's. I got it and it came with a couple of 2s lipos. I charged them and put them in. This thing is an absolute beast coming from a nitro savage. I might nave to put the 3s lipos away until I improve my driving skills. I'm loving this thing!!!

I'll get some up tomorrow. It's pretty plain so far. Has Big Joes on the Tech 5's and the F-150 Raptor body, which I'm not crazy about, but I'll get the FLM Extended LCP plates ordered and find me another body.

I really like the way the big joe's look. They add a look of toughness to the truck, but I hear you on them being heavy. Compared to my other wheel/tire combo they weight at ton. I have just been running it up and down the street and learning how to do the backflip!! I'm waiting on batteries to charge now so I can go and play some more (next week I'm going to order a charger that charges 4 batteries at one time). Once the weather turns bad here, the modding will begin!!

Hey Ed - Up load that pic in your gallery - Please. If you need help with it ask me how. Like to see a much larger pic of it.

Thanks. I like the tough look of the joes on it. I did some light bashing today and had a blast. Now I just need to get Velcro strips for the battery box. Had the battery come out after a good backflip.

Nice truck. My big joes are doing well on mine, except for a lil tear, but I glued it and its good. I haven't tried 3s , I'm afraid of breaking more than what fixed .

yeah the more power you get and the traction of the big joes will break parts .. my irion maiden truck breaks dog bones like twigs from the weight and the power with the big joes and the lrp i run in it.. so you gotta weigh the pros n cons .. mre power break things or less power n save a few bugs n less down time...

I'm going to go all out and just have to fix stuff when it detonates. It's just too much fun. I thought about using the Castlelink to adjust the throttle curve to eliminate wild take-offs, but that would be no fun.

Latest posts

Members online

Back