New Savage Announced

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah your right, forgot about the servo's and the radio. I guess its better to get the RTR but the baja RTR for 1140 or something is too much for my budget. IDK i wouldnt spend that much

I' just wondering about the diffs on the X4.6. They say it's a bigger module, does that mean they're actually upgrading the bevel and spider gears? Because with the bulletproof ring and pinion gears, the internal gears are about the only weak spot left in my Flux.

It looks like a rebody to me...I get the idea of some of the new features, but I would rather have gotten an old kit, save some money, and get the opportunity to pick my own special upgrades. I'm not that impressed, besides I like getting a custom body and painting it how I see fit anyhow so I'm not that impressed with the new paint or body.

seeing that alot of people arent impressed wit the new savage x looks like i wont have any problems being one of the first owners of one lol.. cant wait for mine

don't get us wrong though, we all love our savage's and the new one is no different just there's still some area's that HPI should have addressed.....

i agree. i wish they would of made thicker tvps since they have the same ones, different tires would of been nice, onboard starting system woud be cool. I'm sure theres more i just cant think right now lol.. savages have been around a long time. have any of u heard anything on hpi going out of business? i heard this and just didnt kno if it was true..

lol.. ive owned alot of rcs and ive owned every traxxas rc i liked and i think its time to try something better. can anyone tell me if the savage x would be a good choice? i want something brand new for around 500.00 and i really like the x. ive had them before but not for long due to changing rcs alot. i had the xl and i felt like it was too long.. can anyone help? ideas would be great. I'm a traxxas or hpi guy and i don't do any extreme bashing i just like to show off in my street and at family get togethers and what not, i love big blocks and that raw power. what do u all think of the x for my next rc?

Sorry I am late to the party,

You have to admit but, since the savage x came out it was a pretty good bit of kit. Other than the tank issue. ( It is one of those million dollar questions.)
Good to see that hpi does listen to us and threw in the bigbore shocks and a decent radio in.

Real question is why does HPI only offer certain products to certain parts of the world?

savage nano is nothing more than a 1/18th scale monster truck similar to the minizillia that came out years ago...

Latest posts

Members online

Back