New Savage 25 ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bumblebeebg

Hello guys
i am owner of brand new Savag 25.... yeah i know it`s very old model, but it was my dream back in times when i couldn`t afford any rc truck.
It`s brand new with everything but everybody tells me that i`ve made an mistake i bought the truck...and i bought it just for 300$.
So, could you tell me did i make the right choise or not?
I consider to run it stock ... just get rid of the 27mhz and slow servos, no other upgrades.

While I know the savage has had several upgrades since the 25 I'm not sure what has been done to it. I would guess the engine. To answer your question hell no. YOU DID NOT MAKE A MISTAKE. I got a savage 4.6 and it was the same for me. When I was young I didn't have the funds for anything close. When I got older I wanted to get what I felt was the best and got my savage. I love this truck. I'm pretty sure the 25 is pretty close to being the same truck. I got just about everything I could think of at the point that I almost have enough spare parts to make another savage. Upgrade her little by little. If you want. My wife paid over 500 for my little girl because I bothered her so much. At this point like I said have have most of that truck in a box. You saved over 200 bucks I got that little baby. I suggest you drive her wait for things to break and upgrade the broken parts. While you drive her look for what you would like to improve on. Congratulations. You are a Savage owner. Be proud man.

Thank you man :) i appreciate
Could you tell me where do you buy parts online - stock and option? It seems most of the parts are discontinued.

I have the original Savage 21 which over the years has been modded & love it still. If you have not already would recommend upgrade on battery hump/external charge lead, top excess gear box, twin brake disc & possibly the easy excess bulk heads although I still have original design for them also just ally difff cups! ??

Okay, but i will upgrade something if it breaks.
I`ve ordered turnigy lifepo4 1700 mah for the servos.

Thank you man :) i appreciate
Could you tell me where do you buy parts online - stock and option? It seems most of the parts are discontinued.
Anywhere you could find them. I just search the part I'm looking for in google. I love fast lane machine upgrades. They have a life time warrantee.

The Savage is without roto starter...so any available options?
I can`t find the HPI original roto start.

Latest posts

Members online

Back