New remote but no reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faisalbasha

Mr Nonsensical
I bought a flysky gt3b and installed it in the Savage Flux. I set up everything but there is one problem. I am unable to apply the motor in reverse. Forward is working fine but if j want to reverse the truck out of a closed are I won't be able to just like a nitro savage. I did the setup and everything forward reverse and neutral. But the reverse doesn't exist....

did you try reprogramming the esc? also you may have to reverse the servo direction inside the radio see if that works....

I tried all of those things and nothing has worked. I reversed the servo on the remote and tries to program the esc as well. No luck...
There is throttle and braking. That's about it.

image.jpg I took the esc apart and soldered off the damaged capacitor. I bought new capacitors from eBay just waiting for them now.

Here is a picture to show what I did.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    848.8 KB · Views: 6
I received 2 capacitors which I bought s couple of days ago. I soldered the first one and as soon as I switched on the power it popped and white smoke was shooting out. I took it off and installed the second. The exact same thing happened with the second capacitor. I got the same size and power capacitor as the ones already in the ESC. not sure what's wrong at the moment.

There must be something shorted, possibly one of the transistors in the esc is bad and causing your trouble.....

I tried running the truck after the transistors popped and it was running fine. But no reverse of course....

Members online

Back