[New Product] HD Heatsink Engine Plate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fx

This new engine plate is 10mm thick and looks like it's as tough as nails. Take a look.

HPI Racing said:
Upgrade your HPI Savage X monster truck with this HD Heatsink Plate. This is the strongest engine plate ever offered for the Savage, at 10mm thick it can take the roughest abuse you can throw at it. Heatsink fins are machined into the plate to quickly dissipate engine heat. Each plate is precision machined from aluminum to exact HPI specifications for a perfect fit. Mounting hardware, allen wrench and thread lock are included.

Fits all Savage and Savage X trucks. Also fits low CG Savage chassis plates. Not compatible with the Savage XL.

Replaces stock part #86069

102699_002m.jpg

Part Number- 102699

Link- http://www.hpiracing.com/products/en/102699/

Looks real nice, but just curious as to why its not XL compatible?

Ive used an X engine plate and the I-RC one piece plate in an XL chassis with no probs?

looks good and strong thats for sure!! nice find......

I saw this the other day and talk about overkill.

I'd like to see somebody break this. A added bonus is that you no longer need those pesky engine plate braces.

Wonder why its not "burple" like the previous X's engine plate?

I wish HPI would just use a better aluminum alloy instead of making their butter soft plate thicker and heavier.

3mm IRC plate is indestructible and much lighter in weight than this.

Integy has been making that peice for a long while, its the only one that wouldn't crack or bend. I just installed the IRC kit so I couldn't use it.

It wont work with the XL because it is so thick, the rear dogbone wont clear.

If you want one get the integy one for half the price, you won't be dissapointed. Plus its purple ;)

won't make a noticable difference to engine temps i'm sorry to say.

Latest posts

Members online

Back