New OS .19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeGuam

I mentioned about the .21 NEW BLUE HEAD Speed coming out (not someone putting a V spec head on the Speed), but the company that owns OS has gone with the .19 route and is on hold and may scrap the .21 blue head idea. Trust me when I say I know the BIG DOGS within the R&D and the company that owns OS. There two Americans at the track that talk and deal with them. I happen to be one of them. So before any of you start to open you mouth remember who is getting it straight from the company personnel.

Not new, but it has just been released for sales to the public. I have seen it run first hand and it is amazing.

e3351fee.jpg

e53dac42.jpg

64340525.jpg

http://masa429.exblog.jp/
When you scroll down on the page you will see my buggy featured with Kenji Osaka's buggy, Mugen Main Driver.
I happen to get invited to try out the new track layout before the public. Here is a video of his run and of course me looking like a beginner when compaired to him.
[YOUTUBE]SlpPnkzYQBU[/YOUTUBE]

I need someone to add/fix the title. It's the (OS .19 Speed)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have only seen it run and at the 13:40ish mark, the buggy came in to fuel and it still had about 1/4 tank left.
Most people run .21's in the buggy and it is more than enough for it. IMO this is the smallest I would use to compete with the higher end .21's.

it is basically a .21 block that was milled down to only .19 so you get the same power with less fuel consupmtion os had a artilce back a month ago on it.

fe56c9f0.jpg

Here is the picture of them side by side, or aleast the .21 is almost at a 90 degree. Last weekend the Mugen staff placed them side by side and the .21 is a bit larger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back