1. Ask questions. Share your HPI Savage knowledge. Register TODAY!

Welcome to HPISavageForum, a friendly forum to discuss the Savage RC Truck.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New nitro truggy

Discussion in 'RC Builds and Projects' started by Samuelviani1, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Samuelviani1

Samuelviani1 Member

I'm looking into getting a new nitro truggy i know now in days everyone uses electric but i still like nitro so that said i know hpi sells the trophy truggy one but with how ard its to get parts I'm kind of scared to get that one so i was looking at the kyosho inferno and the losi 8ight on amain hobby any advice?

2. Northernnightmare

Northernnightmare Active Member

The kyosho neo st is mint and kyosho dog bones and such always seem to last the best, I think losi just came out with a all new 1/8 buggy not sure if a new losi truggy is around the corner

The tecno truggy is also good, so I was told. There are a few tecno guys on here that might chime in too.

3. Samuelviani1

Samuelviani1 Member

Sounds good ill check out the tecno ones and appreciate the input love hpi but jesus is it hard to find parts

4. olds97_lss

olds97_lss Well-Known Member

The tekno parts keep cropping up on the arrma forum for toughness reasons. Guys running shocks a lot at least.

The Tekno RC NT48.3 kit isn't cheap though. But if it's anything like the MT410, it should be tough as a coffin nail.

5. Samuelviani1

Samuelviani1 Member

That tekno looks really nice but quiet expensive and looking for something a little more rtrt, I'm no pro racer lol just weekend fun haha