new motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savagecre

Hello to all haven't posted here in a long while. so for those who don't remember me ive gained a lot of experience sence last time. Ive got a savage 25 three speed but not stock any more got the new integy shocks. but there so big that you couldnt turn cuz the tip of the shock hit the steering linkage got a very sexy and cool way to fix that. Then put a Dynamite .26 got about 3/4 of a gallon through it and its a wheely popin hot rod running a 15 bell and a 49 spur and on a 50 yard oval track i,m crawlin up my friends 4.6 savage's butt. yet if he changes his gear set up he will take me and he's still tunning it in. but its still a close race...
its been a killer year for me and my savage no problem with half tank lean any more at least with the .26 . My stock .25 is going to be ported out by RBmods for 125.00 he'll give that thing a new stronger life will be posting pics soon.. Ive said that before but this time it will happen but I've got to paint my new body first lol cuz Ive been with out a body for some time now lol the stock body is in shambles.........................Dynamite .26 WOW

Last edited:
Ya, And just where did that .26 come from by the way?... So why don't ya tell u'm all about the part where you were cral'in up my butt and then got launched into orbit... One think for sure, We had some fun out there bashin pave bro, but now the my tuning issues are being worked out, you just might have to send in your .26 to rbmods.com so you can cope with the smack down you are about to recieve... Grasshopper. catch ya on the flip, zip. -DOOBEEWHA

Last edited by a moderator:
wax on, wax off..nawh I'll just go buy that .28 or even yet .30 and put it to it.lol

bashing buddies gotta love the smack talking!!!!

:FarleyParty: :jamout: hey doobeewha you were just at my house yesterday and from a dead start did I not beat you without going into orbit................... YES
I think this grasshopper worked over the summer and saved all his food for the winter.........till we meet again

Yea.....Thats because my motor is still probbably recovering from that bunk-a$$ fuel you gave me....Thanks, bro!!!!! couldn't have done it without cha!!!!! And actually, I had'nt even tripped on my warmup... Is that what this is all about? Maybe if you stopped scare'in the kids by back flip'pin on your heatsink from the starting line, I might be able to pay more attention to an actual race... So, patients... grasshopper...or... should I say...heatsinkscraper? lol You've just been so darn upity ever since you had to pay for that, Savage Wacks Real Expensive Car Incident.lol "Dang!.....I HATE IT when that happens",........lol You may have saved up all your food over the summertime, but I think THAT command proformance of yours just may have eaten up all of your saved food for the wintertime.lol So...When I say, "wax on, wax off", this does not mean, "wacks on, wacks off". WHO LOVES YA , BABY? And, No.....I do believe the only thing you beat last night was your own truck. P.S. Don't ya think ya otta wait for my motor to recooperate abit from that haynus pink bottle of of chicken grease you slipped me before ya start comparing notes, bro. All kidding aside, I'll see this Friday, my friend... you know..... for your weekly afternoon SMACK DOWN!

:blastaway: BRING IT ON BRO JAM.................oh that guy ive been tellin you about with the T max or traxxs or what ever he might have he might possibly stop by SATURDAY......we'll see...

Yo!....... Mr.cre. Ahh.....I do believe it's Monday Night and our last encounter was two days ago. hmmmm....Have any comments you would like to share with the forum regarding last saturdays outcome?....................(cricket ...........sounds)..................(cricket....................sounds)................................................(cricket...............................sounds)..............................................................................................................Do I detect a note of silence?........... Well there you have it folks... My bro is appaerently at a lose for words and back at the drawing board over this last Saturday's S M A C K D O W N !. But thats ok... sometimes,..... we need time to heal.......... As much as I am happy with my K4.6's recent recovery and proformance, the Dynamite 26 is a little bad-a$$ to contend with, for what it's worth. In fact, I think if my bro finds the right bell/spur combo, that Dyna 26 just might pull it out front for the first 100 ft. or so. One think for sure, The motors were running are much lower in the food chain than I previeously understood. I've come to understand, and except the fact, that these motors can be classifide in the lower mill catagory. RTR type motors rarely compare to engines like an STS 28, 30 rev.2, ect. unless, of course, you have them re-ported by some place like rb mods. You'll still have to take into account that the tightness of the pinch, and quality of the alloys, all play a part in proformance and durabillity factor. Higher-end mills use higher grade materials. Plain and simple. On the other hand, You CAN get scream'in results from modding your RTR's also. This motor from HPI was a good intro into tuning and running a BigBlock. It definately serves it's purpose for "out of the box" proformance and is alot of fun for my application. I will have it modded when the time comes just because it's my first BigBlock. With that being said,... Better luck next week, my friend.

Latest posts

Members online

Back