New member...posting my trucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Ok, here are my (2) Savages.

S-25 with some X SS upgrades like pre-assembled 4-gear alloy cup diff's, radio box, dogbones, Spektrum, custom 2500mAh hump pack, Airtronics ERG-VZ steering servo, etc. RBMods SureFire 32R is the beast I am currently breaking in. nut2 This truck has an LST2 shock upgrade.

fb28e474.jpg

153a9acc.jpg

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/go-to73/S-25/

X SS with FLM LCG TVP's and skid plate, high-speed 3-speed, Spektrum, 1200mAh hump pack, Hitec 645MG steering servo, etc. Axial .28 is the mill of choice.

a4ffbfcd.jpg

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/go-to73/Savage X SS LE/

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/go-to73/Video/Misc/?action=view&current=3rdjump-high.flv

More - updated pictures later when I get home...work blocks all personal storage servers.

That engine (32R) should be lots of fun. Get some vids of that Sav running after you break it in.

That engine (32R) should be lots of fun. Get some vids of that Sav running after you break it in.

I don't have as much time as I would like...4 kids do that to ya.

I've got about 12 or so tanks through it and it's getting there. Another half-gallon or so and I'll really start ripping with it.

There are plenty of short clips of my X SS with the Axial .28 at my Photobucket account...click the link in my signature. None are edited 'cause my Sony Vegas is not working right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Trucks I love my Surefire .32r also .. !!!!!!

Thank you thank you everyone. More of the S-25...

DSCF4049.jpg

DSCF4050.jpg

DSCF4051.jpg

VERY cool fuel tank mod I thought up. :jamout:pressurizes the bottom AND the top of the fuel tank..with a one-way valve that doesn't back-flow into the pipe!! Works like a CHAMP at getting rid of the half-tank lean problem a lot of people face.

1a8c9870.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen that mod on savage central ... Are you the one who started that thread over there?
(the tank mod)

Atomic R/C rear carrier upgrade and 14mm hex mod I did. Sand the 17mm hex *nut* down so it's flush with the plastic and gain a great deal extra clamping force. Haven't stripped a 14mm hex yet with this mod.

DSCF3858.jpg

e0326e0f.jpg

47939dc9.jpg

I have seen that mod on savage central ... Are you the one who started that thread over there?
(the tank mod)

I'm not a member of that board, and didn't originate this mod. Someone else was inserting empty pen ink tube into the lid and sending the pressure down to the bottom of the tank. I just took that thought to the next level with the fitting at the bottom and the one-way valve.

Others have the one-way in the different location that allows fuel to back up into the pipe. That caused me a lot of grief with the fuel somehow flooding the carb. all the time.

Cool Tank mod... maybe a right up on how its done... Go-To for Pres 08 lol

Darn, I forgot all about that. Will do man!

I would mis-use the power of the presidency brother...you don't want me in there even though I know I could do a fair better job then Clinton. Shoot no politics here...shoot me before I say something else!!! haha

go-to said:
VERY cool fuel tank mod I thought up. :jamout:pressurizes the bottom AND the top of the fuel tank..with a one-way valve that doesn't back-flow into the pipe!! Works like a CHAMP at getting rid of the half-tank lean problem a lot of people face.

1a8c9870.jpg

I forgot to mention that with this mod the engine warms up much quicker, but also runs out of fuel much quicker so attention needs to be paid to fuel level...it can flat run out of fuel during a high-speed run with no warning!! :duh:

Darn, I forgot all about that. Will do man!

I would mis-use the power of the presidency brother...you don't want me in there even though I know I could do a fair better job then Clinton. Shoot no politics here...shoot me before I say something else!!! haha

LOL come on it will be fun, make me your sec of defense lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back