New integy wheelie bar design

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun

what do you think about integy's new design? i hope its a heck of alot better then the other ones" it does look a bit better thought out this time around" View attachment 2190

The joints are because you can set up the wheel angle. It has three positions. Jeremy is right, it's a piece of junk which bends and brokes easily. I'll post some pics with my wheely bar later to show you that :)

i've never used one but bought the first ones they made and it bent quickly and never was long enough to make a difference anyway!! I'm now using the spurrs drag bar-wheelie bar and really like it!!

still looks weak to me. I have the HPI one on eacy of our trucks. Those take a beating....

All Integy stuff is cheap weak Aluminum,Don't mean to trash Integy lord knows i've been known to use alot of there stuff in our builds,but there is better products out there even HPI's stock wheelie bar works well for nylon.

All Integy stuff is cheap weak Aluminum.

Easy killer, they do have some great products such as the Savage rear Hub carriers, tools, clutch shoes and so on. They also have a few bad ones but many people buy there parts as they make a very braud product line.

The HPI Wheelie bar is best just my .02. There are some that people have made that are superior.

LOL, Funny guy Bank, HEHE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back