new hpi servos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGDAN89

Am I Banned Yet?
hpisf-32ttservo-400x299.jpg

SF-32TT Digital Servo that is perfect for use on the steering of Savage trucks and truggies. The gear train is machined titanium for extreme strength, while the digital design provides huge amounts of torque throughout the steering range for increased steering, highly precise and consistent steering response

hpisfl-30mgservo-400x320.jpg

he other new servo is the high performance SFL-30MG Digital Servo that is perfect for use on the steering of HPI Baja trucks and buggies offering precision steering movements and is compatible with all radio systems on the market today, including high-speed systems. It has a high-output heavy duty motor which offers a continuous 18kg-cm of torque through the entire servo sweep, a heat sink case to keep temps down, a machined metal gear train, including a new hybrid metal/plastic 1st gear, compared to the normal all-plastic 1st gears. Also included is an aluminum servo horn for maximum strength and durability

part numbers and some specs and price
#102490 HPI SF-32TT DIGITAL SERVO(HIGHTORQUE/24kg-cm 6.0V) $209.00

#102612 SFL-30MG DIGITAL SERVO (HIGH TORQUE/18kg-cm 6.0V) $150.00

source http://www.radiocontrolzone.com/showthread.php?p=2402691

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan if your going to steal a post word for word quote and link its source.

Nice share bud

i think the post should be the other way around

the 24kg goes for the baja while the 18kg goes for the savvy :)

actually the torque on that sf-32TT is freakin' CRAZY.
333oz-in / .15sec.

still.. $209 bucks... for $90 less the hs-7955tg seems a much better buy

Last edited by a moderator:
good to know!! thanks for the info dan!!!!

I found one listed on ebay, HPI SF-32TT Digital Servo Hi Torque P/N 102490, currently discounted to $126.90.
I personally have bitten the bullet and done the deal. See how it goes and deliver some feedback.

First post!!
Been an avid reader thus far. New to the whole scene, picked up a second hand XL 2 months ago. Killing brain cells with all of the awesome info throughout the forums, and killing my wallet with all the 'tried and true' mods/upgrades. But hey, it's all good:cheers:

they look like quality servos. Now someone has to buy/use them and write a review, and not just on 1 days use, beat the balls off it.

bump bump
can the digital servo be used with the stock radio?

Seems as though we can't get a quick answer for this one. As soon as mine arrives, it'll get a good bashing, i"ll provide some noob feedback, and I'll check compatability with my standard radio set.

Members online

Back