New HPI Savage XL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smileyman63

Hey guys-
Just wanted to share my excitement with everyone. I have been looking for a new savy to upgrade my 21 since my picco keeps breaking all the weak parts. So I got on craigslist and found a XL with a new LRP .30, 086 pipe, and aluminum big bores for 300 bucks. I emailed the guy met up with him and bought it. When I was there he threw in a free T-Maxx because it had a frozen engine. Well the only problem with the T-Maxx was a ton of after run oil gummed up and the engine wouldn't spin. Got it running pretty quick. In other words I have a T-Maxx to sell now and get a bunch of my money back.

Anyways I'm just excited and wanted to share with everyone.

Indeed. Gummed up engines SHOULD be torn down but some nitro fuel will kill that gummed up ness lol. Nice find man but you wont get 300 for the max be lucky to get 100 if i has a 3.3trx in it

I'm not expecting much for the Maxx but its some money back in the pocket for spare parts. I'll get some pics and hopefully some videos up by this weekend. Already pulled some double back flips with the XL. I still have to go through it, I don't have a clue what diff and shock oil are in it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back