New HPI Plazma LiPo line, will it fit Savage Flux HP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelles

Will the new 2S & 3S LiPo from HPI fit the Savage flux HP.

160161 - Plazma 7.4V 5300mAh 40C LiPo Battery Pack

160163 - Plazma 11.1V 5300mAh 40C LiPo Battery Pack

Will the new 2S & 3S LiPo from HPI fit the Savage flux HP.

160161 - Plazma 7.4V 5300mAh 40C LiPo Battery Pack

160163 - Plazma 11.1V 5300mAh 40C LiPo Battery Pack
Yes it does look like they will fit but for the power needs of that rig I would go with a higher c rating at least 50 c or higher. and besides that HPI Batteries seem high priced, I have been using GoldBat lipos they are decently priced and have many options on c rating and capacity.... I have several and they fit easily and seem to be good quality, I use them in my trail trucks and monster trucks..

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=goldbat+...ix=goldbat+,aps,166&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_5_8

Yes it does look like they will fit but for the power needs of that rig I would go with a higher c rating at least 50 c or higher. and besides that HPI Batteries seem high priced, I have been using GoldBat lipos they are decently priced and have many options on c rating and capacity.... I have several and they fit easily and seem to be good quality, I use them in my trail trucks and monster trucks..

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=goldbat+LiPo&crid=1ZY1A2ID9NQCT&sprefix=goldbat+,aps,166&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_5_8

There is nothing available on amazon for the Goldbat, even hobbyking is having some issues in restocking their warehouses. I don't know whats happening.

Also i am located in Europe, do you know of any shops in Europe that sell cheap lipos?

There is nothing available on amazon for the Goldbat, even hobbyking is having some issues in restocking their warehouses. I don't know whats happening.

Also i am located in Europe, do you know of any shops in Europe that sell cheap lipos?
Have you tried RIPMAX ? they are a big hobby distributor in the UK, personally I do not like to pay high prices for a battery for my toys and GoldBat sells a quality one for a good price so I use them in everything i run...

The only available i could find was gens ace, so i got these ones. I am not sure i want to run them though. i want to start running 5s, so i may save them until i get at least another one 3s

Screenshot_2022-05-17-15-06-55-973_com.android.chrome.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back