New Goliath Bashing Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

whipnet

New Goliaths.. Great bashers.

elcamino.pond.jpg

Good God.....is it just me or do we have some professional photographers on this website !!! Nice looking ride, you got some ground clearance with those big boys.

I have them, good combo. Say goodbye to wheelies though.

I have them, good combo. Say goodbye to wheelies though.

Depends on what engine & gearing he is running. I am running the same tires with 15/49 gears, a 3-speed and a RB TM928. Once the engine gets up to 260* or so ... lookout! My truck can put itself on its lid with no problem - powers right over the HPI wheeliebar like it wasn't even there.

I need a new battery for my Camcorder ... I'll get one and post some new video ... ASAP.

whipnet - The El Camino looks great, BTW. What did you use for the white lettering? Is it durable?

Yeah, I'm running 49/15 too and I just installed 40 Series Masher tires on my 4.1 Savage.. Glue is still setting in so I wont run till tomarrow, but I'm hoping I can still get a wheelie out of it

If not, no biggie..

Blazer - My wifes hobby is photography, so it works out well for me. :)

Yeah, the wheelies went to 2-3 inches tops. That's really not such a bad thing but I am planning on going to a 15/49 or 15/52 setup.

The white lettering is Duplicolor tire paint that you can pick up at most auto stores. http://www.duplicolor.com/products/hottires.html
It will come off after a hard bashing session, but I just clean the tires and repaint.

SJ - It actually handles great. With the stiff stocks and wider tires it's much improved. Doubt I would race it, but for high speed bashing it rocks.

And thanks all!

I have the same set, with my O.S. engine I can easily flip it on it's lid. My spur/clutch combo is 47/18. Peace.

Latest posts

Members online

Back