new flm build....250cc mid tank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20150330_2101251.jpg

Lookin good, but your pics make me think I need to get my glasses replaced. I had a nice set up with all nice aluminum INTEGY gear and bad crash snapped both shock towers off clean at the bottom, BADLY bent front skid plate, bent upper control arm, and busted front Diff housing. Watch out for fence posts at speed, they don't move! :eyes:

NICE Alloy truck ya got there.
I have to agree with Greg here though, alloy parts look good but ya gotta have something to give a bit in the suspension or broken parts are going to be the result, if you plan on doing any bashing at all put away the alloy arms and shock towers for a shelf rig and go back to the plastics they will last much better than shiney alloy...

this one is more for just rippin around ive got othersone to bash and abuse lol....my pics are getting better as I go though lol

this one is more for just rippin around ive got othersone to bash and abuse lol....my pics are getting better as I go though lol

Gotta admit man,Your pics are lookin mucho better. Your shock supports look far more substantial than what was on my disaster. Nice lookin build so far, keep the pics comin. Glad to hear you have something else to run hard. Keep the shiny side up!

Latest posts

Members online

Back