New Era Roll Bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do looks strong, But It WILL bend probably causing you to break something else(also they look really heavy) plastic gives and absorbs allot of impact

Its not aluminum its made out of MOLY STEEL which is used to make NASCAR chassis and roll cages.I think the truck will almost have to blow up in order for it to bend.And it only weighs 3.9 oz.

I don't know about bending it, you may put some dents in it though. I'd be more worried about the TVPs and how it connects to them. If it's just some screws it would definetly snap them off. If it connects really strong to the TVPs it would bend them instead. Always think of where the weak link moves to when putting stronger parts on. Gotta ask yourself if it would be worth it. With that said, I'd try it!

Well it looks like it only connected to the tvp by one screw

ive seen those online before and one of my buddies put one on his savage and he swears by it and ive seen him beat it up pretty bad and it hasent broke yet so they seem pretty nice

I have it! I have landed on my top more times than I can count and all thats happened is a few scrapes of the paint. It is a bit heavier than the X roll bar set-up. It has held up really well and I think its well worth it. As someone pointed out there is only one screw on each side of the TVPs holding it on. One tip though make sure you're using strong screws when bolting it to the trans, I sheered many stock screws before upgrading.

i bought a new era engine guard almost 3 weeks ago and it hasn't arrived yet...........I'm really anxious to how its gonna turn out.....i think its strong and wont bend.!!!!

IVE HEARD A LOT OF POSITIVE FEEDBACK SO THAT MUST BE GOOD.!!!! :):):)

just got my NEW ERA BAR in the mail today and IT LOOKS TOUGH and feels tough i installed it and the thing is big.

YOU SHOULD GET IT IF YOU don't GOT IT

Today My Savage Did 3x360 Flips And Landed Upside Down On The Asphalt And Scraped About 2 Meter Dragging On The Road. This Roll Bar Is Amazing Its A Phenomenon. Not A Single Scratch On My Savage Or Engine.

I Swear By This Product 100% Recommended To The Crowd!!!!!!1

If You Don't Have It ........... BuY It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great testimonial! I have been eyeballing this rollbar ever since I first got my Savy, and subsequently scraped the head up. It's good to hear a real-world report on its strength. Keep us posted! :beer:

BTW, why don't you mount the charge lead for your Rx batteries in the radio box, right behind the rubber plug?

i got one of those too a couple of days ago and Faisalbasha is 100000000% right.....this coll cage from new era models is the best product for the protection of your engine. the cage is so strong it doesnt bend like all the other weak stuff... if you want to protect your engine and truck. THIS IS THE PRODUCT TO BUY and i stand by it 10000%.

like faisalbasha says .....YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH BUYING ONE OF THEM.

My bro runs one on his basher T-Maxx 3.3 and it takes a hell of a beating. It has never bent but does have a dent in it. Its actually very solid and really isn't held on by a heck of a lot there either. I am actually the one who installed it as he was playing with something else.

hell ya man that item is insame!!! I RECOMMEND IT TO EVERY!!!!

POST SOME PICS IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE

Sound like its worth it to get.I busted my engine plate and mount awhile back with the plastic roll cage.It looks like i'll be gettin me one.

I would love to buy the New Era Roll Bar but newera would charge an extra $60 to post it to the UK so it has put me off a little!! Does anyone know anywhere else selling the newera roll bar??

Try this baby out... Bullet proof!!! RC solution.com

100_0718.jpg

This thing I take 40 feet in the air with no hesitation and I'm still working on the landing its very light savage total weight dry is 13lbs with out the show tires. I use stock or my broken Integy 40S beadlocks. This cage with the must have RC solution shock towers came to 180$ shipped and customes...:dmt: still a great price for piece of mind when you over shoot that jump :hardlaugh: Cheers!!:beer:

I have one

Ive had mine for 2 years now on my xl... Best investment I made, and you don't half to cut your body up to have it on. I bash the heck outta mine and it is indestructible.

I have 2, one on my X and one on my XL. Damn near bullet proof, with regards to mouting points, yes you may bend or break the screws, but i'd rather replace screws than a cooling head or spur gear when the motor gets knocked out of place.

I have one and love it. It is super strong. No more scratched cooling heads.

Members online

No members online now.
Back