new body!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey TT that would be fine, I don't want it right now though I like the ovel but the rectangle would be better and if the 4 corners were also 45* don't knoe the name of that shape, I don't have a X or SS mine is the oridgenal 21 but it has been modified a bit, so I'm not sure what I would want on it, and it wouldent be till the beginning of the year till I would want it, if thats ok then sometime after Christmas or there abouts we could get intouch again here and I could let you know what I want on it :resp:

thats fine when u are ready just PM me and let me know.

no I don't beleive they are suppose to look like a "u" but some how mine keep getting that way ??LOL

sweet body! Great Job....TT, I want to get with you about a mirror too.

VERY Nice I love the body. Hadn't seen that one before, and Love the choice for color. Much better than just a solid one. I give thumbs up looks like a very sweet ride. Very nice job TT looks beautiful.

Hey guys, I saw the body up close yesterday and the pics just do not do any justice. She did an awesome job on the body. When you turn the truck, it actually flips from green to blue to purple and the chrome in the windows was very nicely done. I'll tell you what that savage of hers is really coming together. Good job T.

if/when you decide to start playing with an airbrush, you might wanna consider putting your avatar on the hood of your next rig:cheers:
:jamout:

Thanks that is a good idea I'll have to consider that because my nest one is going to be the '57 chevy body they just came out with that truck has always been my first love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your welcome T. Can't wait to see the next one. I am sure it will be even better.

Last edited by a moderator:
awsome paint job T.T.!!! And nice clear pics!!!!!!!:resp:

my truck

I talked her into doing my next body.It's an old discontinued peterbuilt semi body I have had hidden for a year. Curiouse how she hooks it up.:Xfingers:

RE> Body

I talked her into doing my next body.It's an old discontinued peterbuilt semi body I have had hidden for a year. Curiouse how she hooks it up.:Xfingers:

Hey,
trixter of corse I'll paint your next body, I thought of mabey paint the whole body chrome put those trucker lady sillouette's on it and paint them holographic with a black backer and blacking out the windows. Tell me what u think.
Thanks T.T.

Well I got the semi body painted I will be posting pictures tomarrow!!!!!!!!!!!Thank everyone for there comments

RE. Semi body paint job finished!!!!!!!!!

Hey,
trixter of corse I'll paint your next body, I thought of mabey paint the whole body chrome put those trucker lady sillouette's on it and paint them holographic with a black backer and blacking out the windows. Tell me what u think.
Thanks T.T.

Well I have finished painting the semi body. The main color is Spaz-stick ultra mirror chrome, the ladys are painted with the spaz-stick holographic paint and the backed with chrome and then the whole truck was backed with black metallic
Thanks T.T.:jamo
ut:
rc024.jpg

rc023.jpg

rc021.jpg

rc020.jpg

rc019.jpg

rc026.jpg

rc018.jpg

very nice use of the holo-paint T...looks awesome!

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!
love da paint scheme and i also love da head lights and the blower and the list goes on and on.

T.T. It looks like you love what you do. Your very clean work shows your patience to do a sweet paint job. I have painted two bodies so far a the tape job demands a lot of patience so VERY SWEET JOB

Latest posts

Members online

Back