new any one in philly or close by

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete3091

whats up guys, I'm looking to run with a group of guys. is there ony one in philly or nj close by and is there any tracks where to run. i have a two savages one all stock and the other one I'm going to make into a racer truggy. let me know i live in ne philly.

Yep there are a lot of use. We bash in lumberton NJ at the bmx track everyother week or so. Trax 70 in brownsmills is the best track around.

Welcome to hpisf

Yes sir, We are here, Tommorrow at lumberton around 9 am a few of us will be out bashin. It is next to lumberton police dept. Come out its a blast!Probably about 30mins from you in philly. Hope to see ya!

whats up guys, I'm looking to run with a group of guys. is there ony one in philly or nj close by and is there any tracks where to run. i have a two savages one all stock and the other one I'm going to make into a racer truggy. let me know i live in ne philly.

Welcome!

I am NE of Philly, in King of Prussia - there is a great track out here, too - Hobby Hut in Audobon, PA (or is it trooper?). Great GREAT bunch of guys, awesome track - definately worth checking them out!

Also, I am only about 30 mins from you - there are a bunch of places out this way to go bashing too - let me know and we can get together! Lumberton is an AWESOME place to play, but a bit far for me (1 1/2 hr).

Bob

thanks, POPE NJ ,notrobashing, and orcusomega. now on the track in lumberton i would like to try that i need an address to mapquest it or put it in my gps. let me know. And on the one in hobby hut i have been there and that track is all that. i raced a buggy about 1.5 yr ago. I'm going to pm u guys my #.

some of us were at the lumberton track yesterday and had a blast! its always a lot of fun to bash, when theres a bunch of people to bash with, i hope to see you out there sometime! read up on the thread "sunday bash in lumberton". you will see several videos and pics of the track. its an insane track layout, welcome to the forum pete!

Last edited by a moderator:
its being talked about in the other thread, the question is weather or not it will be saturday or sunday, i say lets try to make this a two day event, even if everyone cant show up both days try to make it at least one day, that way there will be a group of us bashing on both days, i think it would be cool, lets all try and make this happen!

as far as the address goes, do a mapquest for directions to the lumberton nj police station, once you see the police station the track is right there, just drive a little further down (aprox 1000 feet), you will see a wooden fence along a gravel road make the left onto the gravel road this will bring you right to the track.

Last edited by a moderator:
just keep an eye peeled to the thread "sunday bash in lumberton", that is where everyone posts when the get togethers will be, as of right now nothing is nailed down for sat or sun but something will be happening there this weekend rest assured!

Sorry, just saw this!

We run No Limit R/C of PA Events in Audubon, PA (up by KoP) and there are a bunch of us who are in the area who are bashers as well :)

Latest posts

Members online

Back