Need Some Pics Advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOOBEEWHA

HPISF languist expert
WAZZ UPP, SAVSTERS... I can really use some advice on posting my pics.

I know,.. I can build a flagship computer and all but, I never took the xp pro tutorial... OK!

So,.... Before you guys (and hopefully girls) start to finding ways to annoy me over this weak and depraved situation,... I can use some support, people.

I believe I may have half the battle behind me because I already know how to: 1) Take pics.w/cam. 2) Transfer pics. to PC.
3) Place pic. files in a known location. 4) click the "insert image" tool in the tool bar in the message window...

This is where you guys can help.
No question is too stupid, OK? (But if you really feel that it's a stupid question, please just PM me so I can spared from the ravages of LION PIT, known as HPISF.)

And in return,...
You will have made a new FRIEND. Besides, I may have some pics. you just gotta see!!!!!!

OK now,.. baby steps please. Oh yea.... I'm using dail up. Sad,.. very sad... But, it does still work I believe... As long as I keep kicking the mouse awake, baricaded in the tread mill.
OK,.. Thanks, everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
If by all that you are asking how to upload pics to the site Gallery just click the HPISFGallery link button. Click the Upload Photo link click the Browse link find photos whereever you have them on yor pc use the down arrow to locate where your pic is once you have done that click once on the pic you want then click open. This will take you back to the gallery scroll down a bit click Upload/ Submit. Smaller pics load faster Try keeping the pic no larger than 1380. The gallery will auto resize pic for you. Anything larger than 1380 might not load.

Anyway this is how to load pics into your Gallery. Loading them to a site thread is another story. If you need more info on how to do that I'll anwswer it later tonight. Real busy this weekend.

Hop

Last edited by a moderator:
DBW - Just remembered that SJ has the post or PM I sent giving step by step how to load pics from your gallery to a thread. Ask him to load that info to this thread, I'm sure he still has it. I might stick this thread if all the info is here.

thx

OK THANKX AGAIN, HOP. One quick Q, How do I make my pics. at 1380? Is that DPI ,MB kb ?? And what does it take to re-size a HQ photo?

you should have something called Paint. Open that up click file click new look for the pic you want click it and open then go to view click it click resize and start with 50% on both vert and horz. and see how much it resized the pic. If you like what you see click file click save this will keep the original pic plus the resized pic. If you don't want to keep the original size click file click save as this will drop the orginal size and replace it with the new size.

Hope this helps, Gotta run will check back tonight

Hey Hop, Well you did it!... DOOBEEWHA has pics. in the gallery because of your helpfulness. And I thank you.

yep still have it

pic per Hop:
pic loading

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First you need to have a window for the therad you want to load pics into. Second you want to have another window open for Your gallery, were all your pics are at. DO NOT try to load a pic looking at the thumb nail. Open the pic ( click on it ) the pic will enlarge.

Now Rt. click on that pic scroll to the bottom click porperties, highlight the whole URL and click COPY. Head to the thread you want to load your pic the ICON that says Insert Image. Bak space what's in the box, HTTP://. Now click paste and click ok. Your pic should be in the thread and should be able to view it. Wantto add another pic. Go to the bottom Rt. corner of that pic put your cursor there, kind hard to do until you get the hange of it. Once the cursor is their click enter on your keyboard twice. This will give a space between ea. pic. That's it.

Latest posts

Members online

Back