Need shocks help on Savage 25

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitronewbe

Hello every I was looking over this used savage 25 I just got! And I was check in over the shocks n on the rear shocks I could push the pin all the way threw! I could feel threads on the one side of the pin
How do I keep that pin from popping out? Should I buy new pin or is there something else I could do? Thanks

Can you clarify what pin you are talking about? Pics help immensely.

OK thanks for every ones replies I'll get a pic when I get home from work! All I can explain it as is the top of the shiock was totally out so I found out where it went n I'm thinking its this bolt that jam racing 1 is talking about as i a put the top of shock back on that bolt I reached to the other side n pushed the head of bolt as far as it would go n there's no but on other side all there was was threads!!

Here's a pic hop it helps

Attachments

• IMG_20150601_134031577.jpg
    IMG_20150601_134031577.jpg
    990 KB · Views: 23
Yes, that helps. Thanks for posting it nitronewbe. You are missing the lock nut, HPI Z663.

upload_2015-6-1_8-25-47.png

http://www.hpiracing.com/en/part/z663

Remember nitronewbe, I pointed you to the manual recently. These exploded views are in there. Not that we mind helping, just making sure you know where to look.

I have to think the manual can be your best friend in figuring out some of these issues....

Thanks for all ur help n replies I'm going to start looking at manual I was looking at the parts list n could not seem to find it but that diagram is exactly what I needed thanks x n thanks jam racing 1 for all ur help as well very much appreciated!!!

or you can just look how the other 3 mount. most of this truck is this same front and back!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back