need serious help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trebreeden

edited by Q: kept this post to keep thread alive

Last edited by a moderator:
I deleted every post in here. If a member needs something, there is a wanted section to post a thread. When posting a thread on needed parts, be specific on the parts you desire.

Don't need any posts that say 'stop making stupid posts". Kinda makes the member posting it also look stupid.

No warning or infractions given, no pm's sent scolding anyone.

Stop the stupidness. If you have a question on forum etiquette read the threads in this section..

https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92

You have any issues feel free to pm me.

how to become part of the staff

start by getting your feet wet with how the forum works, proper forum etiquette, not posting stuff which has no use or does not add value to anything in the thread or forum, reading threads and using the search buttons to find an answer.

Good post alan thats what i did . i went through every section under the savage and read a lot and learned .

don't MEAN TO BURST THAT BUBBLE.... LOL

there are MANY members on here with years of experience with RC's including buggies, truggies, MTs, touring cars, etc that can tell you bolt by bolt where they go, there are also members on here with many posts of useful info that contribute to the forums, so many more things i could go into that are for the forums and their perspective members.... but you are asking for someone to not only make a path through lava but also set up utopia on the other side.

wow who the heck dose this member think he is ? anyways yea learn forum rules and forum courtseys and maybe in about 50 years you will become staff till then learn and read and help if you can ....

Wat member big dan

the one who thinks he can army himself into being a staff member ? one who needs to learn correct grammar ? hmm am i getting closer ?

trebreeden which rc/rc's do you own?

I am just curious. I know you say you are new to the hobby.

Just forewarning you. you have to pay to play. so if your gonna get deep into the hobby you also have to get deep into your pockets. 95% of what you need to know has been asked/solved here or elsewhere on the wonderful world of internet.

Do alot of searching and alot of messing around with your truck and in no time you will learn how everything works.

like these .
what do you mean ? like these ? is that even a complete sentence that is valid to this lol ?
trebreeden which rc/rc's do you own?

I am just curious. I know you say you are new to the hobby.

Just forewarning you. you have to pay to play. so if your gonna get deep into the hobby you also have to get deep into your pockets. 95% of what you need to know has been asked/solved here or elsewhere on the wonderful world of internet.

Do alot of searching and alot of messing around with your truck and in no time you will learn how everything works.

savgebasherxl nailed on there btw nice annoying orange vid but i think we just need to stop feeding the noob feednoob

all i know is i was a member for a couple years before i was staff, some become staff sooner but i feel i earned it, key word though is earned!!

How is it more than my truck

OK I see this thread going nowhere but bad ...

As far as staff goes, we just eliminated two admin positions and we are still over staffed. So when you see a help wanted sign you may apply..... Till that day comes, staff is full and not taking requests at this time.

Mods feel free to use the lock button on threads like this. It's outright ridiculous to pay for bandwidth wasted like this.

CLOSED...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back