Need new servos Please Help!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

offduty79

Ok I am fairly new to the RC world and am in need of new servos for my savage. I am looking for metal gears but inexpensive. Need both the steering and throttle servos, Any suggestions for each? Was looking at the Hitec HS-645MG for if I can use the same servo for both. Someone help!!!

the 645 is a good replacment servo for the steering but its not an upgrade imo. i run a 645 for steering in both of my trucks it works well but could be faster and stronger. it is a little slow for the trottle and brakes but would have the power to front flip the truck on the brakes

welcome to hpisf

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't run anything under 100 bucks so I have no sugestions for you. Just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forum. The guys should have a few options for yea here soon!

I tend to go to the Hitec 5645MG for Steering and the 5625MG for throttle/brake. They are both metal geared and digital with decent speed and torque. They can each be had for roughly $45 ea.

I have the hitec 645 for steering and like it so far you should do the steering bearing upgrade at the same time i noticed a big diff

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back