Need new servo for thr/brk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.28Liter

Whats the best under $20 servo for throttle and brake? I would go higher but that's all I got. Any help is greatly appreciated. I was thinking of going with the Futaba S3004.

Any suggestions?

I hate to burst your bubble but a NIP servo at $20 is not going to help much but give you headaches. I suggest looking for a servo no more of .18 speed and no less than 180 in torque (basically for brakes). Just my recommendations. Save up for a better servo over the $20 range, you might want to cheak e-bay. DS1313 is a good servo for throttle and brake

ya to go out and spend $20.00 on a servo isnt worth the time really it wont last long so in the long run your way better off saving your money for a half decent servo!!!

Hmm, so then I guess the savage sits till I can save more money.

Sorry, I know this has probably all been covered before. I searched and didnt find what I was looking for. But I 2was looking through ebay and found these
MG995-Metal-Gear-Servo, does anyone know if these are any good?

ebay up a hpi sf2 or sf20 they work well for throttle/ brake. they are the savagex stock steering servo. you don't need to spend hundreds on a flippin servo to go have fun

I think I have a sf10 or a sf20 I will check when I get home if I do I will sell it cheap gimme an hour

Ive got a NIP servo right here for $20 shipped thats got 208oz of torque.

PM me if you want it

Latest posts

Members online

Back