Need help starting Force .32

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fstndt

Hello, I've had a hpi savage for half a year and recently got another one, but the old rotostarter is too weak for it... maybe because the force is new and has too much compression? However, i can't even complete a break-in without starting it anyway🤷🏻‍♂️. I have heard these force engines have lots of compression, so maybe it will be like this forever? I have no problem buying a new 3s/4s rotostarter, if that even exists; anyone knows one(alternative)?

Try loosening the glow plug a bit to let some of the compression leak out, once you get it running just tighten it back up. it may be necessary to do this until it gets everything seated in some...

Try loosening the glow plug a bit to let some of the compression leak out, once you get it running just tighten it back up. it may be necessary to do this until it gets everything seated in some...
Okay thanks I will try

Next to loosening the glow plug, I would advise using a heat-gun to warm up the crankcase and the cooling-head. Take care to never go beyond moderate heat and apply it incrementally so as to avoid premature fatigue or worse, deformation.

Next to loosening the glow plug, I would advise using a heat-gun to warm up the crankcase and the cooling-head. Take care to never go beyond moderate heat and apply it incrementally so as to avoid premature fatigue or worse, deformation.
Good idea also, but no need to heat the cooling head, just the crankcase will do....

I don't see why heat shouldn't be applied to the cooling-head. Isn't the head after all the most efficient means for the exchange of thermal energy vis-a-vis the burn-room and the liner?

Latest posts

Members online

Back