need help on how to do this!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savage_racer

i have been looking at these type of mods and i want to try it with my savage. and i don't know what boxe to use!!! can some one point me in the right direction.
http://www.lstforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4613

the pictures of that savage are nice but what really caught my attention was were the battery box was. i want to do that but i also want to know what kind of batt box it is? has any one done this? thanks sorry if it is vague. and i searched and i couldnt find anything on here. thanks again.
savage_racer:40:

The box mounted on the front of the tower is a rush battery box here is a link->Battery box
you will need a bracket to mount it to the shock tower
link for the old style shock tower battery box bracket ->Battery bracket
link for the X style shock tower battery box bracket->Battery bracket X tower

The radio box if you are wondering is a RPM MGT radio box here is a link to that ->Receiver box

Hope that was of some help.

well thanx alot jt how much will £2.00 be in usd? and have you ordered from there? it looks pretty simple to make too. i might try that first.

I have made my own bracket before, and ordered a bunch of stuff from Innovative including one of those brackets. Figure the the USD price is almost double of that listed on his site. His shipping time is really quick too, about 10 days is the average to the states. Rob over there is a great person to deal with too, later this year (real soon) he will have a US distributor of his parts.

cool ill try to make it first and then if it doesnt work ill buy a couple thanks. also toes it attach to the front shocks? or do i have to get the lst shocks as well?

Here is a pic of the one I made for my first savage, using standard shocks.
51c57263.jpg

£2.00 is about $3.87 in USD. Here is an easy currency converter link if it's a help to anyone else.

Just one small addition to JT's battery box mount - it works really great unless you really go hardcore bashing...right JT?! LOL!!!

£2.00 is about $3.87 in USD. Here is an easy currency converter link if it's a help to anyone else.

Just one small addition to JT's battery box mount - it works really great unless you really go hardcore bashing...right JT?! LOL!!!

It was funny to see the battery box go flying from the truck. LOL The whole truck was trashed that day!

whoa!!!thtas what i was thinking. well i can always make it super beef!!but thankas you guys are really a help.

No prob. hope it helps. If you're just racing it, it *should* hold up fine. We were pretty much in the process of breaking everything that day. If you see something go flying and all of a sudden you have no throttle, brake, steering, etc., then you can be sure it was the battery box...LOL.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back