Need help identifying wheel manuf wobble correct

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoLove

I bought my SS off of ebay and these wheels came with it so I don't know where to get them or who makes them. I experienced my first full throttle runaway and in the melee one of the wheels got bent, not sure if is was when it took out the 3/4" water main into my neighbors house or when it took out the other neighbors accross the street sliding glass front door. I have sort of managed to straighten it out to only a slight wobble but I am a finicky bastawd and prefer it right. Any machinists have advice on gonig about truing it... or anyone for that matter?

I forgot to mention the wheels are aluminum.

DSC03264.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dayum... that was fast... like maybe 2 minutes.. dude your awesome... thanks for the help.

Oh... man... and the very first line they say, You Bend it, Break it, or Strip it, you pay shipping to send it back and they replace it free... Cha-Ching...

Its cha ching to buy a new one....

Oh... man... and the very first line they say, You Bend it, Break it, or Strip it, you pay shipping to send it back and they replace it free... Cha-Ching...

They replace it for free & cha-ching?:Mr.confused:

i like the way the alum rims look and almost bought a set but got thinking about how easy they may bend and the extra weight they will put on so i haven't as of yet.. sorry to hear about your crashes!! well sorry for the neighbors to i guess lol lol

lol yeah the water inlet turned geyser and I put a new pet door in the lower part of the sliding glass door... all in all cost me like $300...luckily I did the plumbing myself.

As far as the aluminum wheels go.. I wouldn't buy them myself unless they came as a part of a modded truck, but not just outright. They add a lot of weight and are too damn expensive. IMO

I think that cha ching is going to be my wallet... I am not the original purchaser and therefore my name is not on a warranty card..... so I am not yet sure how that is going to play out but will keep you posted on how the company handles it.

Yes, I do admit to that. They score high on the cool factor chart.

Members online

Back