need a wide body!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

I have the hummer body right now its WAS a good body I run a roll cage and need a wider body that will fit over the cage.. Do u have any suggections.... Also I turn this thread into 2 what bodies do u own and was is the strongest out there

Any LST size body is a bit wider, I have the crowd pleazer 2.0 and the F-650 in that size, the Savage X body is slightly wider. Parma also makes a few that are wider their 1/8 size grave digger body, a F-150 and a chevy pickup, they may have added more since last time I was looking at bodies a while ago.

I have the Proline CP 2.0, the F-650, Savage X body, and the Parma Chevy.
I wasn't happy with the CP 2.0, I like the F-650 and the Parma bodies. The next larger one I will be getting will be the Parma Grave Digger Body, I think that the panel van/surburan style bodies take more beatings than most but that's my opinion. ;)

Here is a 200mm Parma Camaro body it is nice and wide and strong
Picture_001_.JPG

I have the grave digger body and it fairly wide. which hummer body do you have?? i Believe the hummer SUT body by i think proline is wider than some of the other hummer bodys.

I have the hummer body that drops down it the back its not the subuarn style it fits perfect I need something thats wide to cover the roll cage..

r u sure it will fit on the savage it 1/10 scale

I have seen a few 1/10, 190-200mm car bodies on savages, and believe it or not with a little creative cutting can look quite good on the savage frame. ;)

190mm doesnt really fit. it barely fits the distance between the body posts most of the time. 200mm shells should fit fine.

190mm doesnt really fit. it barely fits the distance between the body posts most of the time. 200mm shells should fit fine.

I think it depends on the style of the body more than anything else, the difference between 190-200 is so little, they should still fit on the body posts. If not there are other body post that you could use to make it work.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK thanks Ill check into that I really what a body that doesn't seem to small for the truck u know It just looks funny

Here is another pic of a proline 200mm corvette body but this one I had to cut the roll bar down so I don't think this one would work for you
Corvette_008.JPG

I like the way that one looks TH3180, also the HPI viper body fits about the same as that, sorry no pics viper body went when I sold the car.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back