need a looooong body...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k0m0d067

just started assembling my alloy monster, and the current body just looks silly...the FLM extended chassis makes it too long...anyone know of a good strong body that fits better/looks good on the longer rigs??

I'll have to check that out...mine's still in the plastic waiting to be painted...LOL

Thanks!!

anyone else have any suggestions?

LST size bodies are longer and look good on extended savages. Here is a proline LST F-650 on a 2 inch extended chassis.
f11e39b4.jpg

EDIT*
Here is another one good for comparsion

8d74192a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a nice savay bud One question how come the pipe is on the driverside isnt it usually on the other side

lol. it is.i THINK that's his TWIN engine savvy! As far as i KNOW he hasn't even started those motors yet!

EDIT*
Here is another one good for comparsion

8d74192a.jpg

I actually have this body sittin in the plastic waiting for paint as well...LOL along with both militia AND SUT hummer, and the Hemi Cuda (my personal fave)...so I have some painting to do this winter...

the cuda shell is one of my favourites aswell. i like the new axiel bodies quite alot too. thinking of getting one of them next

just had another look at mine...mine's not the LST body...it's the Maxx Crowd Pleazer...prolly not as long...

the proline crowd pleaser 2.0 for the lst fits perfect on my extended savage,and gives it a little more width too,glad i went with that one i was tired of my rear shocks hanging out the back

I don't care for the crowd pleaser though...not sure what direction I'm gonna go with it now...

i use the grave robber by hpi it says it fits all savages so it should fit yours if it fits the xl. it fits my savy x46 and rides right between bumpers could be lil shorter for mine and still look right so its a long body and youll be amazed at how durable it is very strong with the curved edges. heres a few pics so you can see how it fits stock tvp's good luck happy bashn

Latest posts

Members online

Back