My X4.6 just arrived!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nisse

Hey guys!
After a long time of waiting, my Savage finally arrived :resp:
I took some pics on it for ya...hope I'll be able to put'em up. :)

Have a nice day.

my.php

Screw the scissors, I'd be shredding into that thing!

Have fun!

lol yep we wont hear from him till he needs us now... That is like Christmas morning. Enjoy Nisse

i saw the photo & just like me, you had to sell your bed frame to afford the savage? i like a man who has his priorities straight Nisse, lol. now lets see that thing rip!

Haha :) same for me Freddy, I sold my previous car, worked in the garden and sold my old bike and a plant, collected money with my brother and took my bank money to afford it. :)
So it'll last for a while. Since I don't really have an LHS I'll have to order an arsenal when I order some fuel on the internet, so that it'll last for a day or so. ^^
Nisse

good to see you finally received it Nisse, waiting for it in the mail is hard ...waiting to run it now that you have it in your hands is even harder. good luck and happy break-in. You will have a blast with it.

i see a savage, bag of parts, starter kit (prob a glow ignitor & fuel bottle) and a temp gun..... how come you got a sav with no fuel nisse?

Actually Freddy, my "L"HS is about a 30 kms away, we went there last week but they said they didn't have any fuel in stock for about two weeks. So we'll probably go there again this weekend or so. :) And by the way, the only stuff I can use on the Savage from this store or the fuel, if I need any parts I'll have to order via Internet. There are about three HPI-stores in Sweden and none of them is closer than about 400 kms. >.<

i know how you feel my friend i have to order my fuel from a place in another province and can get only 2 quarts per order unless i wanna pay the "dangerous goods" surcharge and stuff which is really expensive!!

Oh, I'm sorry for you too! Thanks! I'm annoyed by those "dangerous-goods"-extras which can make a small order truly expensive. >.<
I can understand that they won't ship fuel from USA or UK to Sweden, but I cannot understand why they can't ship any even inside Sweden itself. I'll have to go to the shop and buy the stuff. But it could've been worse, there are LHS's at least. :) Take care!

i saw the photo & just like me, you had to sell your bed frame to afford the savage? i like a man who has his priorities straight Nisse, lol. now lets see that thing rip!

You mean you still have a bed???? I sold everything I owned to go buy my trucks lol

umm.. I don't think we've actually seen the Savage yet, have we? :duh:

Haha, if I could afford BL, I probably would buy some for the maxx. :) I'm going to go to the LHS any day in the next week, and they better have some fuel or I'll run my Savage on gas! >.<
What, exept for a wheelie bar, can I buy as a small mod for the Savage? New wheels? Not to expensive since I'll have to buy new batteries for the maxx soon, the went out yesterday. ^^

Members online

Back