My Vids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome aboard pineapple!!!

p.s........... man i wished i had a bashing spot like that!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the nice welcome all and most of those bash spots in my vids are not in my area,the latest one is but the ones with Tom are in LA and others were from Oregon and Washington but I do have some other spots in town that I need to go to and take vid,Dave

Great vids pine! I'm glad I remembered you were over here. Keep making those vids buddy.

Awesome vids pine I enjoyed watching them.don't I know that name from somewhare? MMMM lol welcome to the forum bud :jamout:

Thanks for the nice welcome all and most of those bash spots in my vids are not in my area,the latest one is but the ones with Tom are in LA and others were from Oregon and Washington but I do have some other spots in town that I need to go to and take vid,Dave

I checked them all out .. I love the bmx track.. were do you live Dave ?
I am from wa along with a few others on the fourm .. thinking we should have a bash fest Nw style sometime ???
:Xfingers:

Next time Dude

I checked them all out .. I love the bmx track.. were do you live Dave ?
I am from wa along with a few others on the fourm .. thinking we should have a bash fest Nw style sometime ???
:Xfingers:
That was from a trip I had though Oregon.We (Tom and I) made a "little"detour from our trip (a whole nother story) to meet Oregonmud and bash together.That was from his local BMX track so he can fill you in on exactly where its at.We did also bash in Washington at Long beach?I do hope to see him again someday so next time Dude as I'm all the way down in Cali (San Diego)Dave:40:

Thanks Crash- new program for movies and I have much to learn on making them better.
And after that run-4 great tanks-I found my throttle return spring was too strong and I was only getting 3/4 throttle!
I also broke a rear lower a-arm pin at end of day. Thats a first for me but will be an easy fix.
Now I cant wait for next run with FULL throttle lol.

You had your chance Dan-I was ALL alone at that track in Vegas lol
Next time for sure buddy.
Thanks all for the nice comments!
Next time I will hit that jump with some more speed. As it was I was keeping up -sort of -with those high dollar Baja's.
More parts to vid soon....

speaking of the vegas track its sweet now its 3x bigger and nicer lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back