my two trucks midtanked with specky installed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickey

just me
my two trucks midtanked updated picks

here they are the xl is completely rebuilt all new plastics with very little purple left.
the x is my spare parts truck and is the savy that will get beat on over the winter
sav001.jpg

sav003.jpg

sav005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, I have have a buddy that does powdercoating so I have been thinking of things I could get done and what colors to use. Gonna do black on the TVP's but I like the idea of having a little bit of color here and there like on your dogbones.

lol the dogbones got painted orange for easy retreval after i break a wheel off and i usually do

thanks everybody and don't worry there will be a new version of the sidewinder added to these 2 trucks shortly after xmas if i can find a center diff set up off a truggy lol

well here is a couple more pics of the 2 trucks with bodys on and there new wings mounted. the white wing will be dyed black or orange not sure yet. just ignore the mgt pile in the backgroung. the other savage is savagecoles truck undergoing some engine work but its sporting its new rims and rubber.
jan12010042.jpg

jan12010043.jpg

jan12010044.jpg

and has anyone ever had this happen when you set the truck on the floor?

jan12010045.jpg

I like both your trucks mickey! Looking forward to see them on the calender. Especially the 3 wheeling one :resp:

and has anyone ever had this happen when you set the truck on the floor?

How did that happen? Step on it?
Looks like another one of your bash sessions to me :)

lol texas it prob was from my last bash sesion and it decided to show itsself on the floor. I'm kind of greatful it did would have made for a short day if i took it out

Hey Mickey what are the dimensions of those project boxes ?
(is that correct ??)

and one other thing what are those tires you are running on the savvy to the right ? and are they 17mm 1/2" offset ?

thanks
- Brandon

the project box is 3" x 2" and 1" tall inside the box they wouldnt fit a stock reciever but the specky fits nice. and if you are refering to the black truck its on ofna dish wheels with 1/2 offset

Latest posts

Members online

Back