My Shelf Queen Collecting Dust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE JUDGE

Here's some pictures my wife took yesterday of my Savage doing what it does best.

Due to an ongoing soccer game, I wasn't able to go to the fun parts of the schoolyard with the big ridge to jump. I still had some good times and bad landings though...Check the front wheels in the last picture, one turnbuckle ballstud popped off while cartwheeling.

SavageBash001.jpg

SavageBash002.jpg

SavageBash003.jpg

SavageBash004.jpg

SavageBash005.jpg

SavageBash006.jpg

SavageBash007.jpg

SavageBash008.jpg

Some quick performance notes: The Big-Bores and GPM/Integy knuckles worked fine, the sway-bars cut down on body roll (a little), and the Zombies balooned like CRAZY. Also, my LRP's kind of a pig, but it only has about a quart through it.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOAH! I didn't think I would EVER see this!!! Good job judge, glad to see you run it and I agree with crash, you beat the snot out of it!

Good to see you are enjoyong your savage..

YES the lrp is a PIG my .32 will out run it on run times

nice bash, you should fix that ball stud problem with a washer, i did that after having mine pop off like 900 times, and have never looked bback.

Ya, I'm considering that Scrog...I don't want that happening again! It popped right back on this time and seems fine.

The best part is, even after all the cartwheels and crashes, there was no other damage at all...I ran it out front in the street today, and all is fine except for the extra scratches I put on the head from braking too hard just now, LOL!

LOL Thanks Justin!

I'm running stock diffs so far...for some reason, I can't get any bottom end out her, and I tried. No diff-busting here...not yet, anyways. The motor had about a quart through it as of yesterday.

Here's some video clips of yesterday's highlights...

Judge...still can't get my shelf queen dirty.........too scared to break it in!!!!!

Loverly run there Judge! sounds a bit rich on the bottom and like the carb needs to be closed down a touch in the idle... You did do the rbmods tempering break in? other than that besides stuffing it into the curb, nice! I hope to someday copy your truck. Just need to figure out how to get my kid to ease up on wearing out parts on his car so I can save cash for mine...

nice video, you bash pretty darn hard, just need some Big jumps and a body on there. what clutch setup are you running, like spring size, wieghts etc. I seem to not get wheelies if my clutch is using .9mm springs, ive got a mix of 1.0 and 1.1 in mine, it gives a nice powerban.

Thanks scrog, I would have had some better jumps across the schoolyard, but there was a soccer game going on.

I'm running a Nova clutch, no weights, with Mugen 1.0 springs and 17/47 gearing with a 2-speed.

LOL Thanks Justin!

I'm running stock diffs so far...for some reason, I can't get any bottom end out her, and I tried. No diff-busting here...not yet, anyways. The motor had about a quart through it as of yesterday.

Here's some video clips of yesterday's highlights...

hey Judge, great stuff

are you saying the mill only has a quart ran through total?

I would not tune for power for a gallon. IMO

Latest posts

Members online

Back