My semi-mythical Racer project (still unfinished)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k0m0d067

well, I keep talkin' about it, and talkin about it, and have yet to cut the CF, but just to give a taste of the goodies going into it, stay tuned to this thread...I'm going to mock-it-up this weekend, using a REALLY raggedy set of Savage X TVP's...

keep watching for the updates...LOL there really aren't many upgrades left to go into it...here's a short list of the things I still need to get/do:

JT's CEN Diff mod (in process)
CF TVP's (waiting for me to finish my home improvements)
Body painted (as above, waiting for me to find the spare time)
Roll bar of some sort (have an idea or 2)
the last minute minor tweaking of the linkages

:motorcycle: :motorcycle: :motorcycle: :motorcycle: :motorcycle: :motorcycle::motorcycle: :motorcycle: :motorcycle: :motorcycle: :motorcycle::motorcycle: :motorcycle: :motorcycle: :motorcycle: :motorcycle: :motorcycle::motorcycle: :motorcycle: :motorcycle: :motorcycle: :motorcycle:

ok...weekend turned out busier than I had planned...is there a father out there who got to do absolutely nothing on Sunday? LOL!! I ended up working on the porch/home improvements in the bloody rain on Father's Day!!!

so the mock-up's been delayed...might throw some of it together tomorrow...will try to anyway...wish me luck!! should have at least SOMETHING to show you in the next day or 2...

here's the mock-up...lots of things will be different in the final product...different wheels/tires...CF TVP's...fuel line...receiver box & switch...but these are just a taste...ENJOY!!

665Project1.JPG

7262Project2.JPG

1326Project3.JPG

1352Project4.JPG

5307Project5.JPG

hey those are my wheels, look n good. keep us posted, nice work.

wow komo was expecting PIC WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice man good work looks meen. now I know why you want cen diffs... can wait to see it w/ the cf tvp's

nice wheelie bar did you make that yourself .. if so make me one bro !! please

the wheelie bar is a home-made job...pretty easy to make actually (it's still got some seriously rough edges yet to be worked out) as for making one for you, I'd have to see what I've got into it...

and yes, the steering servo is a 1/5 scale...LOL when I tell the truck to turn, I want it to say "How sharply?"

I want to see the final cut. That is sweet. I like the 1/5 scale servo. adds a nice move over before I move you over, touch.

Members online

No members online now.
Back