my savys new make over (New engine New look)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good man, what weight of oil did you go with, I'm using 45 and it's spot on. Don't forget with an engine in, the rear shouldn't bounce the wheels off the ground, as it'll have more weight for the springs to control. Looking damn good so far Matey.

right now its only 25wt in it, i got to make a trip to the lhs and get my 40wt, they had to order it so just to get a feel of them i put some 25wt in.
but yup she's coming along thanks man!

got my maximizers in the mail today, take a look. i got a set of mulchers on there way to mount to the max's.

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

DSC00477.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

thanks man its coming along nicely.

thanks guys, i actually made the mount, thats not a whole tower, just a wing/lst mount. came out good and works rather well.
thats for the comments!

for those who think tower pro servos suck.... they have plenty of power to turn my mulchers on max's at a standstill on carpet.

haha thanks man, should have my motor in a few weeks!

Few more updates. got some stuff in the mail the other day, xl axles and cups. got the cups that are NOT the extended ones. finished up my own set of cens and also finally got to lowering the truck. shows how adjustable i made everything.

DSC00678.jpg

DSC00681.jpg

DSC00689.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00694.jpg

i installed my ofna tank and fuel lines aswell.

DSC00700.jpg

DSC00704.jpg

DSC00703.jpg

a comparison to show how wide the stance is. i wear a size 14 shoe and it doesnt even reach from the outside of one wheel to the other side of the bumper.

DSC00697.jpg

lower, wider, modded lrp, hmmm you gonna be racing that badd? love the truck. nice work buddie. :resp:

you bet ya ill be racing :D not to much tho just once or twice a month I'm guessing.

thanks for all the compliments guys.

I'm still contemplating weather i want a mid tank or not. if i do ill most likely be going to larson for all the parts.

Truck looks awesome lowered down with those wheels/tires. Really nice job and choice of combo.

Few more updates. got some stuff in the mail the other day, xl axles and cups. got the cups that are NOT the extended ones. finished up my own set of cens and also finally got to lowering the truck. shows how adjustable i made everything.

Latest posts

Members online

Back