my savage flux!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marco70

photographs of my savage flux! :)

DSCN0016_zps6de950fd.jpg

DSCN0014_zps8c495ae3.jpg

DSCN0015_zpsc6e9e28c.jpg

DSCN0017_zps08b77895.jpg

I'm waiting for me to reach the battery LiPo, general control, when the savage will get dirty I've already prepared the remedy,greetings.
DSCN0001-Copia_zps80ea4ff6.jpg

Man that looks good. I want a flux! :(

sorry for the post but I have problems with the translation of the page, I will make the most attention. :(

Maybe if we are all good boys there can possibly be a chance of one in a giveaway sometime... That Would be AWESOME !!!!!!

I did UN good boy all year and father christmas gift Made me for the wild, happy baby come Nations Unite.un greeting. :)

Why, it looks brand spankin NEW!!!

The last models with power steering HPI Flux SF50 12 KG, controller of speed ELC-6 waterproof. a greeting. :)

I got a body like that, but the top is all marked up from skidding. I was learning, and found out pretty quickly that 3s batteries are WAY TOO MUCH for this beast. The standing back flips are neat for a few days, then you want some way to handle the power. I got a single wheel wheelie bar from Integy that is supposed to be for a Traxxas model, and it bolts on right on top the bumper. I have it set about 1 inch off the ground, and that holds it down, but it still wants to carry the wheels almost all the time. I don't think I've had it at full throttle for more than a few seconds since I've owned it, but I love it. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back