My Savage Flux too!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timatworksg

Hi Flux bashers!
I've posted in the X threads and now here as I have a Flux as well! So will be jumping between X and Flux depending on the situation. It's a used Flux but in pretty good condition and never went off road or bashed before. Gonna be stripping her down, clean, grease, rebuild and replace where needed. Been a nitro user for awhile so all the information and help is appreciated! Till then....I'll update when I get my first run down!

+1 for the pics
Every now and then when I go bashing a guy that is a regular At the bash spot, runs nitro savages and a flux. every time he runs his flux (only flux Iv seen run up close) it looks so out of control going fast.
But boy!!! It's fast.

HAHA! I know I Know I forgot the pics!!! didn't have the time to transfer them from the phone. Will put them up here soon! I'll probably do a log of the rebuild too!
Sorry guys....coming! LOL

Ok I have one pic...lol! Will update with more. So for now here's some eye candy!
The condition is pretty good. Sandy but not grimy! Spur and pinion are in good shape from what I see, I'd probably get new front and rear plastic skid plates as they have this thing about warping! The last owner modded his front bumper with an OFNA/HOBAO Hyper MT bumper and added lights to it. Hence the thin red/blk wires and switch. Came with 2 bodyshells with some scratches but nothing worse for wear. Prob re-use them or paint them over.
Once I start the tear down I can check everything and see what needs replacement.
Flux0001.jpg

Looks in good shape timatwork! After the tear down and its all to your liking, you know what to do!!!!

What to do? ...urm....sell it off to earn more then I paid for to buy another Flux only to repeat the same process and repeat? LOL!! ;)

Not after some Standing Flips!! HAHA!:p

What to do? ...urm....sell it off to earn more then I paid for to buy another Flux only to repeat the same process and repeat? LOL!! ;)

Not after some Standing Flips!! HAHA!:p
Never sell..... How will your collection grow if you did that.
What I meant was go and bash it good!!!!

Just a heads up that this thread isn't dead yet! Clearing 2 tricopter builds off my table for myself and a friend. Once that is done...the Flux is next on the chopping board! So stay tuned!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back